- Analysts will be expected to prepare and deliver industry and sector research in their areas of specializations.
- Primary and secondary analysis of the industry and companies
- Financial statement analysis for companies
- Writing reports on allotted companies
- Financial forecasting and modelling of company financials balance sheets
- Participate in analyst meets organized by companies
- Good analytical ability to take calculated risks and decisions
- Energetic and initiative taking attitude.
- Customer oriented
- Detail conscious
- Resilient and stress tolerant
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Presentable with good listening, oral and written communication skills
Education: CA/MBA from Tier- I College/CFA
Experience Required: Minimum 1 Years relevant experience.